Here are my 3 favourite ways of enjoying tuna and they are simple and quick recipes ideal for lunch or dinner. Can be served with optional sides e.g. salad, garlic bread.
Serves: 2 Time: 10 mins
- Tin of tuna (drained)
- Tinned sweetcorn
- Salt & pepper
- 200g Pasta
- 2 Jacket potatoes
- Tin opener
Tuna Sandwich Method
1. Add drained tuna, 2 tbsp mayo and sweetcorn into a bowl and mix together.
2. Butter slices of bread and put the sandwich together. Can use optional ingredients e.g. cucumber.
Serve with side of your choice.
1.Place pasta in pan of boiling water and cook for 10 mins or until tender
2. Follow method 1 and prepare tuna while pasta is cooking
3. Divide tuna with pasta and serve alone or with optional side
1. Cook 2 large potatoes in microwave for 10 mins.
2. Follow method 1 and prepare tune while potatoes are cooking.
3. Divide tuna with potatoes and serve with optional side. I prefer salad for this recipe.