Everyone love pasta! This is one of my favourite recipes for a cheap pasta bake, some ingredients are only guidelines as it is up to personal choice. I make most sauces from scrap but for pasta bakes, I buy shop own brand jars and there are many different flavours available.
- Spicy Pasta Bake sauce (favourite flavour)
- Pasta – (type is optional)
- Mixed Peppers
- Italian herbs
- Optional veg includes: broccoli, carrots, aubergine,
- Optional meat include: chicken, tuna, salmon, bacon
- Large spoon
- Chopping board
- Frying pan
- Oven proof dish
2. Fill pan with water and heat up on hob, add required amount of pasta when water starts boiling. While pasta is boiling for 8 mins, you can prepare the vegetables.
3. Drizzle little oil in frying pan and place a heated hob. Cut vegetables into strips or chunks and add to pan.
4. Cook until slightly roasted . Drain pasta and add back to empty saucepan.
5.Add sauce and other ingredients and give a stir.
6. Place all ingredients into an oven proof dish and cook for 20 min. If you want cheese, add 2 mins before end of cooking time.
Then serve onto a plate or in a bowl